Salad Packaging| paper salad containers| plastic salad boxes| hinged salad containers|buyrite

 

 

Back To Catering

 

Sales 01256 327108

 

 

 

Kraft Bowls & Polyproplene Lids

 

 

Kraft bowls are perfect for hot and cold food.

Clear PP air tight lid which will keep your products fresh.

 

 

  Description Size Code Case Qty Price £
470ml Multi-Food Pot Natural Kraft Filled
X-Small Kraft Bowl

Dia 110mm

Depth 68mm

470ml

 

 

01MFB3K2
500
70.10
550ml Multi-Food Pot Natural Kraft Filled
Small Kraft Bowl

Dia 150mm

Depth 45mm

550ml

01MFB4K2
500
83.70
700ml Multi Food Pot Natural Kraft Filled
Medium Kraft Bowl

Dia 150mm

Depth 59mm

750ml

01MFB5K2
300
65.00
1300ml Multi Food Pot Natural Kraft Filled
Large Kraft Bowl

Dia 168mm

Depth 66mm

1090ml

01MFB7K2
300
67.30
700ml Multi Food Pot Lid rPET Anti-Mist
470ml rPET Lid

Dia 117x15mm

04MFL3P4
500
33.00
700ml Multi Food Pot Lid rPET Anti-Mist
550ml rPET Lid
Dia 148x15mm
04MFL4P4
500
52.00
1330ml Multi Food Pot Lid rPET Anti-Mist
 
700ml rPET Lid
Dia 153x18mm
04MFL5P4
300
32.00
1330ml Multi Food Pot Lid rPET Anti-Mist
1300ml rPET Lid
Dia 190x18mm
04MFL7P4
300
43.55

 

 

 

HINGED SALAD PACKAGING

Rectangular Salad Packaging made from up to 70% recycled PET remaining 30% PET 

Deli Foodhall Salad Containers

 
Capacity
Size
Case Qty
Code
Cased Price £
150cc
122mm x 104mm x 30mm 
800
STA150
83.20
250cc
122mm x 104mm x 44mm 
800
STA250
85.60
375cc
140mm x 114mm x 48mm 
500
STA375
55.80
500cc
152mm x 126mm x 52mm 
500
STA500
66.15
750cc
174mm x 144mm x 58mm 
400
STA750
70.20
1000cc
174mm x 144mm x 64mm 
400
STA1000
93.85
1500cc
216mm x 178mm x 74mm 
200
STA1500
81.00
2000cc
240mm x 196mm x 80mm
150
STA2000
70.40

Fresco Salad Range

Hinged Salad Container Made From Recycled PET

  Capacity Size mm Case Qty Code Case Price £
3 Cavity
187x150x65
300
SL1375
74.10
Fresco Salad Fork - Long

Salad Fork

Fits inside Lid

107mm
400
SL1500
13.80

Hinged Clip Salad Bowl.

 

Virtuweld tamper-resistant salad bowls are now available from stock. The eye catching designs and patented closure are proving a real hit ! Available in 250cc , 375cc, 500cc, 750cc and 1000cc. with or without cuttlery.

The 250cc,375cc & 500cc come with internal spork fitting ,375cc & 500cc are available with external spork fitting.

Size
Case Qty
Code
Case Price £
250cc
350
MB250
42.90
375cc
350
MB375
46.10
500cc
350
MB500
48.80
750cc
200
MB750
41.60
1000cc
200
MB1000
48.80
Sporks Fit inside Lid
100
SP100
2.65

 

Hinged Twisty Bowl with Spoon/Fork

  Capacity
Size
Case Qty
Code
Cased Price £
250cc Twisty Salad Bowl - SL0800
250cc
140x140x45 mm
400
SL0800
67.80
375cc Twisty Salad Bowl - SL0850
375cc
140x140x55mm
600
SL0850
119.40
500cc Twisty Salad Bowl
500cc
160x160x50 mm
400
SL0900
90.40
750cc Twisty Bowl
750cc
160x160x75 mm
300
SL0950
73.10
Twisty Salad Fork - Short
Spork Fits inside Lid
102mm
400
SL1550
14.30

 

Three Compartment Hinged Salad Container

Size Case Qty Code Case Price £
     196x159x39mm             550cc
240
M3C550
105.50
219x179x48mm         900cc
150
M3C900
72.20

 

Hinged Food Display Box Range

 

Size Case Qty Code Case Price £
Mini Food Display Box (MSP)
115x90x35mm
750
SL0005
114.30
Small Food Display Box (SB35) - SL0050
160x115x35mm
500
SL0050
87.30
Medium Food Display Box (SB45)
160x115x45mm
500
SL0100
94.10
Large Food Display Box (SB55)
160x115x55mm
500
SL0150
107.90

 

Kraft Multi-Food Pots & Lids

 

Combination Packaging.

 

 

  Description Size Case Qty Code Case Price £
Kraft Multi-Food Pot & Lid

112/94dia x70mm

470ml , 17fl oz

 

500 Bases 500 Lids
01KPT470
104.00
Kraft Multi-Food Pot & Lid

142/125dia x 66mm 550ml.

20fl oz

 

 

250 Bases 250 Lids
01KPT550
68.30
Kraft Multi-Food Pot & Lid

150/128dia x 60mm 700ml

25 fl oz

150 Bases 150 Lids
01KPT700
55.90
Kraft Multi-Food Pot & Lid

180/159dia x 68mm 1300ml 

35fl oz     

150 Base

150 Lids

01KP1000
69.60

 

Terrapac Range

Fully Biodegradable

Decripsion
Size
Case Qty
Code
Cased Price £
Shallow Rectangular 650ml Base

15cmx23cm

3cm Deep

300
PUL46120
56.30
Deep Rectangular 950ml
15cmx23cm 5cm Deep
300
PUL46130
75.50
Clear Rectangular Lid for 650ml & 950ml

15cmx23cm

1cm Height

300
PUL51601
RPET
68.30
Shallow Square Base 1000ml

23cmx23cm

3cm Deep

300
PUL49132
81.50
Square Lid for 1000ml

23cmx23cm

1cm Height

300
PUL51901
RPET
95.90

 

Sales 01256 327108

 

Back To Catering